positano

Sweet Ride.
The Italians have it right when it comes to life and style.  One of my favorite places in Italy is Positano.  I visited this Amalfi Coast jewel last summer with my family.  We rented "Casa Lorenzo" which was the converted maids quarters of an old villa.  It was amazing!  Beautiful, quaint, charming with a wonderful view and perfect location.  There is no need to drive in the city as you walk everywhere.  If you did drive this mini car would be a great way to roll.  We walked by it every day and it has become the icon of our stay there.  I wore my Patron's in Sun Baked Gray and Gringo's in Sand N Sea.  I love the flowers on the dash and the wicker basket in the drivers seat.

Comments

  1. Nice jeff, Love Italy too
    let me know when your coming down to LA next, if its ok with you, I would like to start to do some interviews and shoot some footage of you a little at time since your not down here that often and I can start to put something together to show you the possibilities,
    call me anytime
    Ed
    310-990-3418

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment