being frank in santa barbara

My family moved to Santa Barbara from Los Angeles while I was in high school.  I went to San Marcos High and City College before graduating from UCSB.  I consider Santa Barbara my home town and a lot of my family still lives there.  About five years ago Kevin Frank, who was a buyer at Pitkin County Dry Goods in Aspen, got married and decided to move with his bride Katie to Santa Barbara and open a store together on State Street.  Over the past few months I have been working with Kevin and Katie to open an Agave In-store shop.  This is amazing because not only is it our first Agave shop but it is in my home town and we did it with two of the nicest and most talented people in the industry.  
I just got the news that they sold a ton of Agave and had the best June ever!
If you are ever in Santa Barbara please check out K Frank!

Comments